Capacity: 250-10,000 lbs
Span: 4-40 feet
Wall Bracket / Tie Rod Type Jib Cranes are the most economical means of providing hoist coverage for individual use in bays, along walls or columns of plants, or as a supplement to an overhead crane or monorail system. The jib has 2 brackets that mount to a wall or building beam. The bottom bracket has a boom that is perpendicular, with a bracket toward the end that a tie rod is attached to. This is the least expensive solution, but it takes the most head room and it exerts the most force on whatever it’s mounted to.
- Individual hoist coverage in bays.
- Applications along walls or columns of plants.
- Supplement to an overhead crane or monorail system.
- Tie rods for (Right hand threads – both ends).
- Retrofit I Universal Motorized Kit – 1/4 ton to 2 ton, up to 20 feet maximum span.
- Retrofit II Universal Motorized Kit – 3 ton to 5 ton, up to 20 feet maximum span.
- Tagline electrification.
- Anchor bolt templates, both paper and plywood.
- Multi-position lock devices.
- Single-position lock devices.