Capacity: 250-30,000 lbs
Span: 4-30 feet
- Circular coverage.
- Great for outdoor applications.
- Applications underneath large bridge cranes.
- Open areas where the jib crane can serve several areas.
- Machining or assembly applications where it can be overlapped with other jibs to provide staged coverage.
- Free Standing Manual Rotation Stops.
- Free Standing Crane Bottom Entry Collector.
- Free Standing Crane Top Entry Collector.
- Retrofit I Universal Motorized Kit – 1/4 ton to 2 ton, up to 20 feet maximum span.
- Retrofit II Universal Motorized Kit – 3 ton to 5 ton, up to 20 feet maximum span.
- Tagline Electrification.
- Anchor Bolt Templates, paper and/or plywood.
- Multi-Position Lock Devices.
- Single-Position Lock Devices.
Jib Crane foundation requirements are based on a soil pressure of 2500 lbs. per square foot. Concrete recommended for Jib Crane foundation is 3000 lbs. per square inch of compressive force. Foundation/concrete must cure 7 days prior to mast installation. Foundation/concrete must cure 28 days prior to using crane to full capacity.