Capacity: 250-2,000 lbs
Span: 4-20 feet
Aluminum Tie Rod Work Station Jib Cranes use a patented light-weight, high strength extruded aluminum enclosed track design. This revolutionary track reduces the rotational dead weight of the boom by 56% to 68%, making the jib up to 40% easier to rotate than structural I-beam Jib Cranes. The tie rod design minimizes deflection and is more precise when positioning.
- Individual hoist coverage in bays.
- Applications along walls or columns of plants.
- Supplement to an overhead crane or monorail system.
- Tie rods for (Right hand threads – both ends).
- Retrofit I Universal Motorized Kit – 1/4 ton to 2 ton, up to 20 feet maximum span.
- Retrofit II Universal Motorized Kit – 3 ton to 5 ton, up to 20 feet maximum span.
- Tagline electrification.
- Anchor bolt templates, both paper and plywood.
- Multi-position lock devices.
- Single-position lock devices.